Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shoe Steals & Deals!

Hello all! 

So yesterday I went shopping, and I got a GREAT new pair of pumps... for just 10 dollars! Don't you love when you find great deals like that?? I sure do.



In honor of my great find, I am going to show three great shoe deals that are too good to pass up!

If you follow fashion, I am sure you know that mint green is THE color of summer. This ASOS sandal would be great pared with a sundress, or white skinny jeans. Best part is, they are only $36. Purchase these summer must-haves here


The shoe of this summer, without question, have been wedges. Along with mint green, coral has been an extremely popular color this season. These wedges from ModCloth will keep you on trend and make your calf muscles look great! Plus, they are only $33. Purchase these wedges here. 


The last shoe that I will be showing today is a very popular one. I have been seeing these loafers everywhere! I personally do not own a pair, but I might head over to zara.com and get a pair of these super trendy loafers.  These adorable shoes are $50, which is a steal compared to other places I have seen them! (Aldo, Steve Madden, etc.) Purchase them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment