Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Shoe Style

Hello shoe lovers!
I know that it has been a while since I have updated, but I am back in business.

So, a lot has changed since I last posted. I recently got engaged to
my boyfriend of 7 years! With that being said, I want to start this blog
off with a post about wedding shoes.

Ever since he proposed, I have been constantly thinking about my dress,
shoes, and accessories. Naturally, I have made tons of inspiration boards
to try to organize my thoughts. However, I am currently conflicted. I see
these amazing stilettos and heels that are absolutely to die for. But I have to
be realistic... do I really want to spend the best night of my life in major amounts of pain? 

Probably not. So, I am going to show three examples of how to get
gorgeous shoes, that your feet will be thanking you for. 




For casual comfort with an elegant twist, try an embellished sandal. 
This Kate Spade sandal is perfect for a beach wedding or for the casual, stylish bride. 

 For the modern bride, glitter is great option that will keep you on trend. These Louboutin flats will allow for hours of dancing, while adding a little sparkle to your look. 




Another alternative to sky-high stilettos are wedges. Miu Miu makes an amazing wedge that would be perfect for the fashion forward bride who could use some extra height. (including me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment